Academic Partners of ISCR
The objective of this initiative of ISCR-ACCRI is to enhance Clinical Research in India, via collaboration with Academic Partner Institutions across the country in the areas of
- Training and Learning
- Local and regional Capacity building and
- Sharing changes in regulatory environment and advancements in drug discovery and development
Need for Academic Partnership
- To encourage participation from academic institutions in different ISCR’s clinical research programs.
- There is great scope for high quality clinical research in India by strengthening and collaboration among academia.
- ISCR is therefore expanding the scope by involving academia across the country to enhance clinical research in India.
- This is being done by involving academic institutions or research centres as Academic Partners for our various activities at national and regional levels.
- 18 academic institutions have partnered with ISCR-ACCRI in the year 2020 and the objective of ISCR-ACCRI is to expand this initiative to 50 Institutions across the country by 2021.
List of ISCR Academic Partners as on Dec 2020
|Sr. No||Name of the Institution||City|
|1||Assam Medical College (AMC)||Dibrugarh|
|2||BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences (BGSGIMS)||Bengaluru|
|3||Christian Medical College (CMC)||Ludhiana|
|4||Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre||Navi Mumbai|
|6||Dr. Dorairaj Prabhakaran||Vice-President|
|8||Madras Diabetes Research Foundation (MDRF)||Chennai|
|9||Medanta Institute of Education & Research (MIER)||Gurugram|
|10||M.S. Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital||Bengaluru|
|11||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)||Hyderabad|
|12||Peerless Hospital & B. K. Roy Research Centre||Kolkata|
|13||Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS)||Puducherry|
|14||St. John’s Medical College & Hospital||Bengaluru|
|15||SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre||Chennai|
|16||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences||Gangtok|
|17||Tata Memorial Hospital||Mumbai|
|18||Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences||Bengaluru|