Annual Conference 2023 - (Delhi)- Details coming soon.
|Registration Fees ( INR) *
||Non-Profit Patient Advocacy Organization Representatives
|Pre-Conference Workshop (Fees per workshop)
( Early Bird Till 20-Feb-2022 )
( From 21-Feb-2022 onwards)
1. Non-Profit Patient Advocacy Organization:
ISCR recognizes the critical role non-profit patient advocacy organizations has to shape and foster in India an environment facilitating ethical and responsible clinical research for better patient outcomes
To that end, ISCR is pleased to offer registration to the 2022 Annual Conference, exclusively to non-profit patient advocacy organizations.
Eligible individuals must apply online, and work or volunteer for national or international non-profit patient advocacy organizations that meet the following criteria
- Registered as a not-for-profit entity with a valid registration
- Engage in patient advocacy activities and/or provide programs, services, information, and/or support for people affected by any medical condition . In general, the organization’s website should contain information on one or more of the following:
- Patient education
- Clinical trials and research
- Legislative activity, funding, and advocacy
- Meetings and other disease-centered activities
- New drugs and treatment programs
- External resources that are useful for patients
2. Group Registration for Conference: Two free registrations on every 10 registrations from the same organization (11th and 12th registration will be free only for Main Conference) . One free registrations on every 5 registrations from the same organization (6th registration will be free only for Main Conference)
3. ISCR AMO/ Members and Non-Members: Pharmaceutical companies/Clinical Research Organizations/Life Science and other Healthcare related companies like Centralized Services like Labs/ IRT etc .
4. Academia: Medical College/Hospital, Private Hospital/Investigator sites, Research Coordinators, Ethics Committee members, Site Management Organization (SMOs) - includes all research staff
5. Investigators: Principal Investigator and Sub Investigators who have been actively conducting clinical trials since past 3 years ( CTRI registered trials ) . All registered investigators will also receive one year of ISCR membership and the opportunity to participate in the Investigator Council ( IC) initiatives over 2022 subject to submitting a simple statement of purpose and approval from the IC . We would like to have maximum contribution and inputs from our valued Investigators in ISCR initiatives to support patient centricity which aligns with the theme of this conference.
6. Students: PG/Doctorates in Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Life sciences : To provide College/University details at time of online registration and produce Student ID/Letter from Dept Head/Institute at time of Workshop/Conference
Indian Society for Clinical Research
The Capital, 1802, 18th Floor,
Plot No. C-70,'G'Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra(E), Mumbai - 400 051